Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 November 2013

A letter

Hey, this is just a letter that I started writing & was writing to my friend a while ago but I didn't get to send it. It was just to do with stuff that happened at school etc:

Hey,
Let’s just hope you can get through this letter without falling asleep or ripping it to shreds. I wasn’t sure whether I should write this pen-in-hand (might not be able to read my writing) or type, but you can see what I’m doing now. Having a conversation with literally just me, until you get this, is proving to be very difficult already. Anyway, I’ll give it a go. J 
11/3/13 – Nevar (‘v’ has soft ‘b’ sound) means ‘to snow’, so nevó means ‘it snowed’ ‘cause that’s what it did. I was sitting in Spanish – fortunately I have a window seat - staring out the window actually passes the time most days – I got bored and started looking out the window, then all of a sudden snowflakes start to fall from the sky. (Sounds like I’m writing a story lol) I had to stay back at lunch too because I didn’t ‘finish’ – more like didn’t do – the h/w that was set -_- I falsely showed the teacher some class work on the future tense but she clocked that we’d already done it in class L . It’s not nice having a teacher remembering everything we do...
18/3/13 – I did my ISA 2 exam, just the paper not the experiment (did that the next day) I’m fairly confident that I’ve done alright on it but I didn’t finish the graph 1st lesson on Thursday, got a lecture from my teacher, so she says (or shouts irritably) that I probably won’t get any higher that a C depending on how well I did on the paper. From *Þétåłêë*

No comments:

Post a Comment