Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 February 2014

Hey, it's been a while I guess. There hasn't been much going on for me lately - just doing school work, procrastinating with homework, and reading a bit. I've mostly been on the Internet though, looking at tutorials for nail art, and gymnastics skills that i could hopefully try out ONCE I'm actually able to achieve better flexibility ('cause I'm not very motivated at the moment to be doing stretches everyday, nor do I seem to have the time because I'm always doing something that's not productive).
Hopefully that time will come soon where I'm good at both ballet and gymnastics, (might join gymnastics club at school...) and I'm flexible enough to do the splits. For now though, I'm probably just going to try and get my homework/schoolwork done for my upcoming trial and real exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment